Table of Contents
- Strategic reasons to build your blog community
- Foundational reasons to build your blog community
- Optimization reasons to build your blog community
- Business reasons to build your blog community
- Marketing reasons to build your blog community
- Productive reasons to build your blog community
- Social reasons to build your blog community
- Moral reasons to build your blog community
- Competitive reasons to build your blog community
- Economical reasons to build your blog community
- Monetary reasons to build your blog community
- Psychological reasons to build your blog community
- How to build your blog community?
Your worries are quite natural.
Every one worries if everything around him is uncertain. If he does not know what happens to his business after a while then he is very right to worry.
If he doesn’t know how much he will earn tomorrow or not sure of same income in next month, then worrying is quite obvious.
This happens especially if someone starts his business on shaky foundations. Those who need every time a big shout to sell something can never cross a certain level. They remain street hawkers or small shopkeepers. Those who focus on strong foundation keep expanding their business to the maximum level.
Every business generally needs strong foundation in terms of:
- What to sell (Products and Services)
- Who to sell (Customers)
These are the two main areas of concern for every businessperson. Out of them first one is not much worrisome because products can be changed and diversified. The second one is quite worrisome because of a huge uncertainty factor into it.
A businessperson always worries about:
- If my buyer will come back
- If the buyer is fully satisfied with my product
- Is he planning to move to my competitor
The only solution to resolve all the worries about customers is to be closer to them and:
- To make them come back you need to provide them the best possible value.
- To know if they are fully satisfied with your products you need to talk to them and make them express their views.
- To make them loyal to your products you need to attend them even if they don’t buy from you.
In simple term you need to create your community. If blogging is your business the task becomes easier. You need not to move, nor to put up any reception desk, nor to buy any toll-free number.
Just your blog with the options of commenting, Contact Me and Talk To Me are sufficient to convert your each visitor as the member of your blog community.
Your blog community means regular visitors of your blog who love to interact with you and respond to you because of the quality of services you are offering to them.
So for a consistent and stable success in blogging you first need to have a very supportive and engaging blog community.
But before learning to build your bog community first you need to be fully convinced why you must build it.
I am mentioning here 119 reasons why you must have a blog community to achieve your all blogging goals very efficiently.
After that I will tell you the best solution to build your blog community and you will be thanking me. So first go through the all reasons and then grab the best solution at the end of this post.
You May Also Like: How to convert these 14 types of blog visitors?
Strategic reasons to build your blog community
- To plan for the rational expansion on the basis of how big community you have and how bigger you can make it.
- To modify your blogging goals in view of its feedback as the true community always offers the best advice.
- To evaluate your performance not with numbers but with qualitative achievements by assessing its satisfaction level.
- To achieve your blogging goals gradually without any zigzag in forward movement subject to no sudden change occurs in your niche market.
- To make all the decisions in the light of facts and not on higher hopes that are usually pins with the higher page ranks and with the ultimate huge rise in traffic.
- To take risk at its optimal level to reap the full benefits of venturing more because of the sense of security with a reasonable number of very engaging visitors at your blog.
- To further your blogging agenda without any fear of failure because blog community never vanishes all of a sudden.
- To consolidate different target groups into one group as a blog community after fully interacting with them and bringing them on certain common points with mutual discussion in commenting section and through emails.
- To make your customer service the best one after regularly serving the needs of your loyal readers more particularly.
- To keep hearing from regular visitors on every aspect of your blog to have clear picture of what you are doing and how you are doing.
Foundational reasons to build your blog community
- To ensure sustainable growth of your blog traffic as in your blog community transition happens but in small number. A few members leave the group and a few others join it and as a result no big change occurs in its composition.
- To avoid making your blog fully reliant on stereotyped promotional tools to make it fully fit for the future online regime where mechanical way of doing things will have the least role. As the number game has already lose its significance after series of Google updates.
- To focus more on growth targets after being fully satisfied with the foundational strength of your blog.
- To stay safe from the undue fears of unforeseen incidents which may hurt your blog analytics like Google Algorithm updates and change in rules for page ranking.
- To adjust with the changes occur in Google ranking regime with a well established community and not go crazy to follow the rules of search engines in every type of production.
- To bring stability to your blog from the day one and avoid moving here and there to beg help on how you can grow your blog with any magical tip.
- To work more for the customer satisfaction that ultimately strengthens the foundation of your blog. Those who believe in numbers try to serve both search engines and people that ultimately may shift their focus more towards the former.
- To link strong foundation with your blog community and not with traffic statistics to avoid worrying about what will happen if yours this and that page rank goes down.
- To easily bring your blog to the next level on sound reasoning of having a very supportive blog community.
- To set the sky as limit for further growth of your blog as it surely happens gradually but consistently also.
Optimization reasons to build your blog community
- To get higher page rank. Blog community means more comments, more reshare. Google notices such blogs and award their engaging posts higher ranking.
- To get huge traffic as higher page rank sends more visitors to your blog.
- To get higher conversion as higher traffic means more conversion even if its ratio is quite low.
- To get more comments as your loyal visitors love to comment on your quality posts.
- To make your blog popular as more discussion means more people talking about it.
- To highly optimize your off-page SEO with the help of your blog community.
- To get more back links as your loyal readers never miss a chance to refer your post.
- To make a good mix of traffic from all the sources to avoid putting all your eggs in one basket.
- To fully exploit the traffic potential of search engines with the support of your community.
- To least rely on SEO professionals who mostly have typical mindset of numbers only and do the job by your own on the back of the community’s support.
Business reasons to build your blog community
- To easily achieve the business goals of your blog after having a strong customer base.
- To develop a best business model after fully knowing your blog community. It means to be fully clear on what to produce, how to produce and when to produce for whom.
- To avoid relying on guesses and be fully clear which business strategy (defensive, moderate, aggressive) can generate highest revenue after being fully aware of the demographics of your engaging visitors.
- To expand the business in full consonance with the growth in regular visitors of your blog.
- To never do trial and error type of activities to grow your business.
- To make any kind of assessment with the help of the opinion of the loyal visitors of your blog.
- To establish your business with the participatory approach which means making most of the decisions after fully giving due regards to customers feedback.
- To .fully know how your business decisions are benefitting your blog community.
- To understand what more your customers expect and how you can fulfill their expectations.
- To do business analysis of your each project with the complete knowledge of what your blog’s loyal readers think about it.
Marketing reasons to build your blog community
- To fully avail the voluntarism, love and support of your blog community for further promotion of your blog.
- To not take much effort to stimulate the buyers demand as readers’ interaction will automatically create a momentum to lift your products demand.
- To get your each product reviewed on voluntary basis by several active community members.
- To promote your brand with the opinion of your loyal readers as a testimonial.
- To get testimonial for your products without any extra effort by popular and expert members of your community.
- To easily create chain effect for the promotion of each blog post with the cooperative spirit of your community. It means further resharing by itself and without asking someone to reshare.
- To influence and impress advertisers with the higher level of readers engagement.
- To attract higher number of product review offers to publish at your blog owing to higher level of comments, reshares and likes.
- To get huge support from your community to further your marketing campaign through its online widespread presence.
- To broaden your marketing access with those members of your community who can better introduce your blog in different target markets.
Productive reasons to build your blog community
- To exactly produce what must be sold after closely monitoring what your visitors want.
- To further improve quality of your product after getting constructive criticism from regular visitors.
- To diversify your products range as per diversification of your community’s demographics, including age, gender, locality and profession.
- To never make delay in shelving the idea of introducing a new product if community does not warmly respond to that idea.
- To avoid any kind of confusion while putting new features in a product after fully knowing what makes your visitors happy and what irritates them.
- To be clear on how much resources to put in production and how much in marketing after observing the promotional cooperation from your community members.
- To plan follow-up product very confidently after reviewing the genuine feedback from regular visitors.
- To enter into new product range or types after closely evaluating the needs of your blog visitors.
- To make impressive branding and packaging of each product as per likes and taste of community members
- To select the best method(s) of product delivery that is most convenient to your community.
- To exploit all popular social media with the help of supportive members of your blog community to expand your outreach.
- To make people believe you are not typical business person and do believe in social aspect of your business as well.
- To portray your social image by interacting with blog readers in addition to simply achieving your blogging objectives.
- To prove that blogging is no doubt a business but with the personal factor by helping your visitors to a level up to which you don’t have to face any financial loss.
- To tell your critics, analysts and opinion leaders of the industry your sole objective is to serve your community by providing value to them and that is done with both free and premium products.
- To expand your relations with the reference of you community members and welcoming new visitors who they send to your blog.
- To focus a few top social media personally and give lesser time to several others where your active community members already support you.
- To bring personal factor while interacting with your blog visitors and increase their trust level on you.
- To convince your blog visitors for the solutions that require your coming products to create their demand in advance.
- To be at quite ease with community members and don’t feel any stress while promoting your business objectives.
Moral reasons to build your blog community
- To fully covey your blog’s followers how transparent your blogging goals are and attract them to avail your each offer.
- To keep them satisfied while buying any product as they are in close interaction with you and do believe that you will always offer the best solution to them.
- To let unique visitors know how trustful you are with the practical evidence of huge number of followers, commentators, resharing and likes at your blog.
- To prove the strength of your online presence with the support of your active community members.
- To create a sense of togetherness in your blogging venture to attract more visitors’ conversion as your subscribers and buyers.
- To avoid relying on link-for-link or comment-for-comment deals after having a selfless circle of followers around you who love to visit your blog because of the quality of your contents and products.
- To join new concept of online social responsibility (OSR) which means being a personal blogger you are also fully playing your social role by guiding and help several for free.
- To motivate your followers they should also follow you to promote moral aspect of blogging which means portraying without any exaggeration what exactly you are.
- To make your good-moral-image support your business objectives to eventually achieve your strategic goals.
- With the presence of a strong and loving community of your blog, to let online world know money is surely something but not everything.
Competitive reasons to build your blog community
- To prove you are not just another blogger as you are in this field with a clear vision.
- To convince people you have long-term objectives as it is unlikely for you to leave a huge circle of friends just seeing the not-so-good analytics of your blog.
- To make your voice heard in your industry in chorus with the voice of your blog community.
- To inculcate your competitors that short-term tricks won’t affect you and they need to compete with you professionally.
- To take part in competition with the support of your community by achieving the targets and sharing the achievements with your readers.
- To enhance the trend of serious blogging that is done not at the other side of the counter but while standing with your customers in the reception hall.
- To shun the trends that follow short-term strategies to give tough time to competitors by grabbing a discount offer which may be attractive but not uniformly good for your entire community.
- To broaden your appeal at wider level and reach every area of competition either it is of high quality contents, low-cost products or digital courses on installment basis.
- To make your competitors know you are in the competition and will stay in it as you are not alone.
- To excel in every type of blogging chore by showing the response of your visitors in clear terms as most of them being members of your blog community actively participate in your blog.
Economical reasons to build your blog community
- To make all possible efforts to bring your investment at the economies of scale that means higher number of production and lower amount of expenses.
- To avoid wastage of resources by staying away from committing mistakes that are usually done when most of the actions are done on random basis.
- To learn with the close coordination of your blog followers what is the level of utility they want and how you can offer them without spending higher amount of time and money to create a product full of benefits.
- To focus on benefits first and then turn them into features to make your product most beneficial to your regular customers.
- To try to fulfill the several wants of your readers with your limited means by prioritizing them and convincing your loyal readers what is most urgent for them what they can defer for a while.
- To create maximum value with the minimum resources by following the smart production methods and availing the least expensive inputs to convert them into higher quality output. This is possible if you know what your community exactly wants in terms of quality.
- To generate resources that are urgently required and you can know this if you know fully your blog community.
- To do full justice with every economical decision you make because of the support of your community. You can convince your community why did you use second higher quality input in a product and that does not affect its quality
- To easily convince the community of your blog how they can get maximum benefits by making a right decision at the right time to sell your products more.
- To make your readers understand the relation between cost and benefit as they already trust you and will get your point without any reluctance. It will help you sell your products by proving their benefits are higher than their cost.
- To earn regular stream of income without much variation as you do know how many from your blog visitors will approximately buy your products. It reveals to every blogger after reading their comments and watching their response level.
- To avail every chance to earn money with your blog if a product is really beneficial to your readers as you need not to convince them much.
- To avoid spending money by hiring professional review writers as your written review will work if it fully describes the benefits of a product.
- Not to spend much for promoting your contents and products as you have big force of supporters that actively promote your each post and product.
- Not to spend much for doing marketing research to know what people are demanding in your niche as you can personally conduct a survey at your blog to know the public opinion.
- Be comfortable with the income level as it rarely declines if your blog traffic is stable and most of your visitors are in contact with you.
- Not to search products without any justification and to find the one that best solve the problems of your readers.
- Not to buy each product to practically know its benefits and can trust the seller if he is really trustworthy. Even you can tell your readers that you just firmly believe the product will work and they won’t much shy to buy if they really need it.
- To think long-term about your each monetary decision because of having a regular community.
- To invest with confidence as you will be sure of its return sooner or later.
Psychological reasons to build your blog community
- To avoid feeling of loneliness because of huge number of good online friends around you.
- To have a confidence in your blogging strategy as no any all-of-sudden type of incident can happen to your blog if you have an engaging community.
- To remain an extrovert person who equally believes in self-help and helping others both.
- To convert several members of community as offline friends to make your life more beautiful as we know very well that the good friends in this era are a great blessing.
- To share personal joys and sorrows with the community and equally respond to their joyous and sad moments.
- To stay away from depression and anxiety because of the feeling of thankfulness that you have huge number of online friends.
- To get eternal bliss by helping very deserving members of the community and please your soul.
- To expand your knowledge about various cultures to interact with the members of the community coming from different geographical regions.
- To remain as a person of the people as we know that most of the successful people in this world were and are like this.
How to build your blog community?
I am sure after reading these 119 reasons now you are fully ready to build your blog community if you still don’t have the one. If you already have then I am damn sure you will seriously try to expand it.
Now the most important question of how to build your blog community.
It’s as simple as ABC. You need to go through the following ten steps of from building your blog to serving the needs of your blog readers and you would weave their dreams, desires and needs into a strongly connected community of your blog. So click on following steps one by one go through them and build your blog community. Isn’t it simple.
- What you need to decide just before you create a blog?
- What is niche and how to select the best one for your blog?
- What is domain name and how to select the best one for your blog?
- How to choose an ideal blog name?
- How to select the best hosting for your blog?
- How to select from the best blog themes for your WordPress blog?
- How to start a blog on a strong foundation?
- How to do SEO for your blog like an expert?
- How to write a blog post that must go viral?
- What to sell and what to offer free to your blog visitors?
Once you successfully build your blog, post contents on it regularly and fully optimize your contents for both search engines and people you would get rise in your blog traffic.
So you should keep converting your blog visitors to make them your subscribers. It will be your blog community until you keep serving them with more and more value.
It will buy on your recommendation and make you earn money more and more.
So building your blog community is the strongest foundation to make you earn money with your blog on long term basis.
Have you already completed the above process of building your blog community. Or you have a plan to do so very soon. Share your views in comments section below.
I am sure you would also reshare this post on social media.
FREE DOWNLOAD Pro Bloggers Secret Formula To
Earn Money With Your Blog
I researched more than 50 high income blogs to know how pros are earning huge money with their blog.
Something went wrong.