Blogger and WordPress are two widely used blogging platforms all over the world. Both have their own merits and demerits. After monumental growth in blogging it has become one of the most heated debate which one is the best of two; Blogger or WordPress.
You can’t say one of them is the best. It entirely depends upon blogging objectives of someone. No doubt options variety wise WordPress is the best. Its plug-ins facility is matchless. But Blogger is the symbol of ease. If one has to even don’t think while doing little techie work with his blog, he must go for Blogger.
If it is quite clear then why debate is going on which one is the best Blogger or WordPress. Let me clear this point.
Blogger versus WordPress commercially
If we speak of Blogger versus WordPress from business point of view, they both are doing business. That is why they will be competing with each other. They will be offering more and more benefits to their users. We need not to be engaged in this debate from their point of view. We need to check them as customers. We need to examine their benefits being end users.
Blogger versus WordPress technically
From technical point of view how to see Blogger versus WordPress? There are several technical benefits which WordPress offers more. There are several convenience benefits that Blogger offers more. But variety is in WordPress. Scope of expansion is in WordPress. Yes security is in Blogger. But instead of talking about what benefits they offer we need to think what our blogging needs are.
For whom Blogger is the best option
- For purely amateur bloggers who just want to express their thoughts without worrying if someone listen to them or not
- For those who just want to do blogging for fun and are sure to not take it as seriously
- For those who want to make networking within family or with colleagues and friends
- For those who just want to check if they can do blogging or not
For whom WordPress is the best
- First for those who already worked for a few months on Blogger, they should not wait and switch to it if they want to continue blogging with more options
- For those who want to do blogging as business after learning it properly
- For those who have strong background of content writing or any other blogging field and now want to promote their services with a blog
- Those who want to open an e-commerce business
- For those with proper skills of internet marketing now want to do their own business of online marketing
- For those who want to sell affiliate products or their own products with consistent content marketing
So now it may be clear what we should discuss while debating on Blogger versus WordPress. Otherwise we will just be debating their benefits and will not be able to build one opinion about it.
For money blogging WordPress is beyond doubt
If you are doing money blogging just take WordPress as the final option. You have to sell on your blog. For this you need multiple options for growing traffic and monetizing your blog. Large number of plug-ins will solve all your traffic growth and money earning problems.
One funny view about Blogger
If is said traffic may come more on Blogger because it is the Google product. Do you think Google bots are as courteous as many human beings are? Will they see any Blogger blog and say oh it is of our company’s platform let’s promote it. It will never ever happen. They have to follow set algorithms. If it is so, half of the pro bloggers might be using this platform.
Pro Bloggers Secret Formula To
Earn Money With Your Blog
I researched more than 50 high income blogs to know how pros are earning huge money with their blog.
Something went wrong.